What information does Creel collect from me?
Creel may collect information from you in a variety of ways, either automatically or voluntarily by the information you provide us, including the instances below:
- Information that you provide us by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes, and is not limited to, personal information such as name, telephone contact number, geographical address/location, and email address.
- In addition to form filling, we may ask you for information at other times, such as when you report a problem with our site or services, or contact the company via the corporate e-mail address. If you contact Creel, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Your transactions with us, including your sales amounts and the products you’ve purchased via our online print system.
- Creel automatically obtains details of your visits to the Sites and the resources that you access, for example, the pages you’ve viewed and all activity on our Sites, your IP address, your operating system, and your web browser. If you have provided us with the personal data of another person, you confirm that he/she consents to the processing of his/her personal data and that you have informed him/her of our identity as a Data Controller.
- The data controller is: Creel Printing Corporate of 6330 West Sunset Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89118 USA, in respect of individuals who are residents of North America.
- Additional Information We Collect: From time to time, we may acquire additional information about our customers from third parties, such as the Unite States Postal Service.
A cookie is a small bit of data sent from our website and stored on your computer by your browser that allows us to remember you. This is helpful for establishing if you've opted out of promotions or if you've logged into an account on one of our Sites.
For more information on how cookies work and how to clear or disable them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How does Creel use my information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To maintain and improve our Sites, including personalizing your online experience and ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To operate our business, including the provision to you of information, products and services that you request and other transactional or administrative updates;
- To administer your account;
- To inform you about products and services that we offer, sales and specials, contests, questionnaires and surveys.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to make our future marketing efforts more effective; and
- To administer our Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, and statistical purposes.
How may Creel disclose my information?
Creel may disclose your information to third parties within the following parameters:
- To fulfill some of our clients’ orders, Creel must sometimes use an outside vendor who may receive your name and address for fulfillment or mailing services, but will not receive your payment information.
- If Creel buys or sells any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, the personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or others.
- Creel does use Google Analytics on our Sites. To see a detailed explanation on how we obtain information from Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Payment Information / Website Security
Creel uses third party payment processors, Authorize.net, to process payments for products purchased on our web to print Site. We do maintain all procedural security measures to protect your personal information, including SSL technology.
You’ve got choices!
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You may also click the “Unsubscribe” link in all marketing emails and update your email preferences there. If you also prefer to not be contacted via phone or standard mail, please contact us at email@example.com to update this information in your account.
- Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
- The images and designs you provide us through any of our Sites are your property. We will not share, publish or obtain any proprietary property without your approval.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
None of the Creel Sites network are directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our network of sites in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not intend for registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age. Please do not register for any Creel accounts or services if you are under the age of 13.
Changes to the Policy
How to reach us
Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
General inquiries or to update your account preferences:
Via email at email@example.com
Call us at (702) 735.8161
Write to us at
6330 West Sunset Road
Las Vegas, NV 89118